Thursday 11 July 2013

Ramadan Iftar Celebration

Hello  Everybody!

Am not such an active blogger though i wish i could be but i enjoy viewing all your blogs and i get really inspired with the on point posts on fashion, tehnology and food! :) :) :*

Well, its Ramadan in Doha and for non muslim like me, its a whole month of being too cautious even to not drink water in public or chew a gum....no clubbing too and no putting on my sexy dresses! :O. Well, for my first time, i attended an Iftar celebration at the best address, St Regis Hotel!..it was an awesome experience! too much ramadan dishes inspired by the Middle Eastern and Qatari traditions...I had a blast.took some few photos

Have an Awesome day! xoxo!












No comments:

Post a Comment

fAShION sECrets


~Welcome to my page~

Sally here! :) Basically, e'thing
around here is all about fashion.
fashion and photography fascinates me :)