Saturday 14 January 2017

Primo ristorante italiano

Hello everyone,
I totally lost my contact with this part of my life.i cant believe the last time i blogged was nearly 2 years now.shame on me! Anyway, its the ups and downs of life as usual but i promise i will come around more this time.
Alot have changed since last time i was here.my son is turning 21 months soon and i am in a totally different career now.still in school and trying to better myself.so while my son is away on vacation back in kenya, i have a little more time to myself.my friend and i had to try this new italian restaurant.it has the best view of knoxville, TN downtown.the food was amazing and we had a great time.









No comments:

Post a Comment

fAShION sECrets


~Welcome to my page~

Sally here! :) Basically, e'thing
around here is all about fashion.
fashion and photography fascinates me :)